Friday, November 22, 2013

Happy due date!

Happy due date, sweet babies!  I'm so glad you're here and doing well.  We can all thank Christopher for getting that show on the road.

Today you went to the doctor.  The boys are both just an ounce or two short of 8 pounds and Isabel is an ounce short of 7 pounds-- she's a dainty thing.  Doing great!  You've been home for a month now and it's obviously treating you well.  Your family adores you and you are thriving.

As for me, I'm one happy surro-mama.  Throughout this process, I've grown my own family, because I was welcomed into yours.  Next week, we'll spend our second Thanksgiving in Houston, but this time with three times the love and three times the fun.  And who could ask for more with moments like this one?


That's the first time I held all three of you on the outside, but not the last!

Thank you for trusting me to help you into the world.  I look forward to watching you grow up!

... And they all lived happily ever after.

Love,

Simi

2 comments:

  1. This post brought tears to my eyes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a magical post. Its really a very loving thing happened :) must be thankful to teh surrogacy. I have also a surrogacy clinic in india

    ReplyDelete