Tuesday, November 13, 2012

More

A friend of mine who lost her son at a similar gestation had a phone consult with Carolyn Salafia, a perinatal pathologist, and said it was really helpful.  So that's something else to consider.  Just noting it here so I don't lose track of the name.

And, exciting only to me, I think the bleeding has finally stopped!  4 weeks exactly.

Have I mentioned here that I started running again?  The girls and I are running in the mornings on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and then I run with Andie on Saturday and Mariela on Sunday.  We're doing Couch to 5K, to prepare for a January 1 5K.  On Tuesday and Thursday mornings, we have a dance party.  Good times in the Denson house.  I'm glad to be building up my cardio again.  Gotta get healthy before I grow another baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment