Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Supplements

I was looking at the link I posted a while back about the supplementation CCRM recommends to increase quality and quantity of eggs.  The poster was taking quite a few other things, so I decided to pare it down to the ones she said were on the list.  Ideal supplementation is 3 months prior to transfer, stopping all supplements (except prenatal vitamins) when cycling meds begin.  It also says Melatonin is contraindicated if you have thyroid issues because it can increase T3 and T4 levels.

I've also read a lot of anecdotal support for royal jelly (bee pollen).  I've taken it as an immune booster before.  Those bees with their miracle cure-alls...

Anyway, just tucking away these nuggets of information.

And one bit of personal info to tuck away as well-- first day of my first cycle after delivering was Friday, 11/16.  4.5 weeks after 21w3d delivery.  It's a little crazy to me that my body could jump back to normal so quickly, but I'm thankful for it.


Pycnogenol 100mg
1x
L-arginine 1000mg
2x
Omega 3 fatty acid 1000mg
1x
Vitamin E 200iu
1x
Vitamin C 500mg
1x [am]
Myo-Inositol 2g
2x
Coq10 [Ubiquinol]
200mg
3x
Melatonin 3mg
1x [@ BT]

No comments:

Post a Comment