Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Blood for a cause

Just got back from the lab.  Here's Rick recovering from his 6 vials.  Just to prove that the husband doesn't get off scott-free in this process.

 
I only had to give 5 vials.  Which makes me a little nervous, because I'm afraid they forgot to draw one.  We went to Quest today, which is a new lab for me-- I've always gone to CPL or LabCorp.  There was nobody else there, so that's worth remembering.  No wait is a good thing.
 
I'm still waiting for the meds to be delivered.  I had them shipped to the office, since they require a signature and I couldn't be sure someone would be at home (since we had dates with the phlebotomist).  I'm going to break into them right away so I can start the doxycycline.  I know how to live it up.
 
Ha, Barb just emailed me the calendar again.  :)  Got it!  I think she's about to email consents, which I do need to fill out.  M had an appointment at Houston IVF today to do labwork and consents, so we're working in parallel right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment