Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Like I'd leave it there

Anyone who has read this blog should know that I couldn't just stop at "I have no idea what happens next."  No, not this numbers girl.  I spent approximately 5 minutes being ok with leaving it there.

I skimmed through my entries from our first cycle and these are the important dates:

3/30 - Hysteroscopy
4/30  - Started meds (Lupron)
6/6 - Transfer

In between the hysteroscopy and the start of meds, we also did a mock cycle, which we're not doing this time.  So I think that timeline would be the latest-case scenario for us.  Translated to current dates, that would be:

1/15 - Hysteroscopy
2/15 - Start of meds?
3/22ish - Transfer?
12/8ish - Due date  :)

I might have finagled those last two dates a bit.  3/22 is my wedding anniversary.  12/8 is Rick's birthday.  Like I said, though, I think those are the latest dates I'd expect.  I think anywhere from mid/end of February on is our transfer timeline.

In any case, baby by the end of the year!  Let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment