Monday, January 28, 2013

Calendar

I guess this makes it official?


It's all very hurried and last minute, so there are some details to iron out yet-- for example, it says I start Lupron today, but I won't get it until tomorrow.  Barb says to just stay on birth control pills until she tells me to stop and that they can hold me for a few days without issue.  We'll see.

N is scheduled to start stims on 2/16.  Calendar says possible embryo transfer on 3/1, but that would be a 3-day transfer with everything running on the tightest schedule.  Last time, it took a few extra days and we did a 5-day transfer, so I think around 3/8 is probably more realistic.

It's kind of wild to have a calendar already!  Without contracts and screening and hoop-jumping, the process moves along pretty quickly.  Tomorrow, Rick and I have to run to the lab for infectious disease screening again and then tomorrow night, I'll start injections.  Alrighty then.  Let's do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment