Friday, September 20, 2013

31 weeks

Quick update, since I'm on my phone and hate typing on it. And there's not much to say (in a good way!).

I had an appointment with Dr. Carpenter today. All three babies look good. He checked breathing and movement on each. Baby C was most cooperative and showed his stuff immediately. A and B both needed some encouragement to keep breathing- they were breathing intermittently, but he had to jiggle them to have them keep it up and move more. Give 'em a couple more weeks and they'll have it down, no problem. 

Oh- and positions were all still the same. A breech. B cephalic. C breech/transverse across the top. 

Rick and the girls are on their way down for a visit right now. Two nights- yay!  Unfortunately, M, N, and A are out of town for a medical appointment, so they won't be here. That just means I get my family all to myself. :)

Forgot to weigh in this morning, so that exciting update will have to wait until tomorrow. [Saturday update: 215, which is 56 total.]

That's it for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment