Monday, April 1, 2013

Not much to report

Did I mention that in all the hubbub on Friday, we failed to get pictures to take home?  Boo. 

It was hard to get all three sacs in one picture, but he did manage it.  Although with Andrea at Houston IVF called, she said it was difficult to read the fax and did it say there were *4* sacs?  4!?  I think three is plenty to worry about, thanks.

Apparently the visual image of three babies was enough to bring on full strength morning sickness.  I felt bad on Friday afternoon/evening and all-out rotten for most of the day Saturday.  I've never taken anything for morning sickness, but if I'm going to keep eating at all, I needed some help.  Took half a unisom and some vitamin B6 (the first line of defense to treat morning sickness) on Saturday night and it made a huge difference on Sunday.  During the day, I'm taking 25mg of B6 every 4 hours or so and that seems to help too.  Oof.

Assuming all three stick around, our 36-week "due date" is October 25.  Less than 7 months to go.

Waiting for a call back from Texas Fertility to schedule my ultrasound for Friday.  This time, I'll remember to get pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment