Friday, April 13, 2012

Like Poodles, or Shamu

Trying to think of things that jump through hoops.

M had his "infectious disease counseling" appointment in Houston yesterday.  N texted me this morning and said his doctor had a similar reaction to mine-- that there wasn't much of a point to the appointment.  So now N and M have had two worthless appointments (this one and the MFM), in the interest of moving forward.  Yippee.

I really think there's nothing else standing in our way now (though I'm sure I'm cursing it by saying so).  I take the last Provera tomorrow night, so I could hit CD1 as soon as Monday.  Then I'll call Barb and she'll give me instructions about when to start taking birth control pills (which I have on my dresser, all ready to go) and hopefully send me my calendar.  Hopefully, hopefully.  This is such a strange world, where you eagerly await getting to start giving yourself shots every day.

My predictions are: egg retrieval sometime around May 20 (+/-), then transfer 3-5 days later.  Hoping for two pretty 5-day blastocysts, but we'll have to wait and see on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment