Thursday, February 14, 2013

I should be surprised?

I got an email from Barb today that Quest apparently didn't have the reagents to run my RIBA test (the follow-up to the Hep C screen that I tripped), so guess who gets to go get *another* Hep C test?  This girl!  She sent me another Quest order, but since I have to get an estradiol test tomorrow at CPL, I asked whether I could go there instead.  Lovely Barb called them to get the test code, so now I'm all set up for just one poke and one lab.  Woohoo!  Third time's the charm.

In better news, N had her suppression scan today and has 10 follicles-- 5 on each side.  That's very similar to last time, when she had 11 follicles (5 on one side, 6 on the other).  So hopefully this is the start of a fruitful cycle.  She starts stims tomorrow.

Today is Valentine's Day.  I spent last night filling three pounds of strawberries with chocolate, fudgy filling.  Recipe promised they would keep overnight.  Ha!  They looked like trash this morning!  Really terrible-- oozy and gross.  But they taste delicious.  So Mariela had no special treats to bring to school (she brought a bag of pretzels) and I had nothing for my office party (they're getting my extra bag of flaxseed chips).  Guess what we'll be having for dessert.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment