Thursday, February 28, 2013

Soon!

I talked to M last night and he's super excited about this cycle.  We all are now!  We were so laid back about it all until N turned into a egg-producing rockstar.  Woohoo!

Retrieval is at 8:30 tomorrow morning, but they are supposed to be there at 7:30.  What will be the final lucky number??  Last time, they got 13 eggs from 14 follicles (when 4 follicles were small).  I'll revise my guess from a few days ago:

20 eggs retrieved
14 mature
9-10 fertilized
6-7 growing at day 3
4 pretty blastocysts on day 5
2-3 to freeze

I just texted the 20/14 guess to M and N with a challenge to place their bets.  No matter what, everyone's a winner!

Barb did email me this morning with my new med instructions, and as I suspected, they are the same as last time.  Good thing, too, since I left before she emailed me and this morning was the first day of Crinone.  All taken care of!

No comments:

Post a Comment