Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Passing time

Still three days left of doxycycline, but as long as I eat first, it's a-ok.  So that's good.  Down to 5 units of Lupron now and I think I start baby aspirin at the end of the week.

Nothing much going on-- just figuring out some logistics.  Houston IVF has added some requirements since we last transferred, including that everyone get a physical (they will do mine and N's in-house, but the guys have to go elsewhere) and that we get FDA testing.  FDA testing is specific blood tests that are also used for tissue donors.  Rick and I have done it before for another clinic and we just went to LabCorp-- they sent in off in a special mailer.  Houston IVF is requiring that it be drawn in-house, which will be fine for me (I'll be there anyway), but not for Rick, who has an unforgiving work schedule this month.  So we're waiting to see if they will let him get it done somewhere else.  Hopefully.

Breaking news: It was just approved, right after I wrote that pargraph!  Yes!  Rick is saved a trip to Houston.  Victory!

Upcoming appointments:

2/7 - Consultation with Dr. Berry
2/15 - Lining check at Texas Fertility
2/19 2pm - Lining check, physical, and labs at Houston IVF
2/25 - Lining check and labs at Texas Fertility
And then...
3/?? - Transfer at Houston IVF

30 days or less.

No comments:

Post a Comment