Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Truckin'

Just rolling along these days.  I started Vivelle patches on Sunday and have two on today.  Three patches on Thursday and then I should have my first lining check on Friday (waiting on the order for that, so I can schedule my appointment).  Come on, estrogen, do your thing.  I've been drinking soy milk (chocolate-- I don't like the regular stuff) and eating flaxseed chips, both of which are estrogenic, so should help things out.  Looking for the beginnings of a nice lining.

Waiting on the blood test results from last week, but I think it will be the end of the week or even the beginning of next before I hear anything.

Rick is away at a 10 day caving class right now, so it's been just me and the girls.  Andie is getting braces on Wednesday.  Mariela is working on Valentines for school.  I'm wrapped up in both my jobs-- and especially excited that my private practice continues to grow.

Just a couple more weeks before things get more exciting.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment