Saturday, May 26, 2012

Developments

N saw Dr. Hickman yesterday.  He counted 14 total follicles.  The two largest are about 10mm, the rest are about 8.  He said he thinks the trigger shot will be on Thursday (5/31) with retrieval on Friday (6/1) and transfer on Wednesday (6/6).  He came up with those dates after looking through the chart to see how she responded last time.  It sounds to me like about the same schedule-- they ran about a week later than the projected date last time too.  She'll go back on Tuesday.

My appointment is at 8:00 Monday morning.  Bright and early, since it's a holiday and the office won't be open for the whole day.  I'm thankful that we're spending the night with M and N.  A 5:00 am departure would have been unpleasant.  The girls can hardly wait for our visit.  Mariela kept telling me "I can't wait for tomorrow!" all day today.  Rick and I are looking forward to it too.

I've been on Lupron for 4 weeks now.  Yeeha!  I'm starting to itch at the injection sites-- just for a few minutes, but it makes me think my body is starting to say "enough already!"  I had to call the pharmacy for my first two refills today-- prenatal vitamins and Vivelle patches.  If all goes according to the revised schedule, I should have exactly enough syringes for the Lupron, so hopefully the judgment call not to get more was a good one.  I'm thinking 6 days left...

And 11 days to transfer.  Ready, ready, ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment