Sunday, May 5, 2013

Heart rates

One thing I forgot to write down about our ultrasound- Everyone's heart rates were high. I think the range was 178-184. Of course, they were all very active too, but old wives' tales would have you believe there are three girls baking in there.

For what it's worth, I don't think so. I dreamed that one of the babies was a boy, so I am inclined to think there's at least a little testosterone hanging around.

On a yuckier note, I woke up with some bleeding in the middle of the night. Almost certainly from the polyp on my cervix, which is not a threat in any way, but ugh. Never like to see blood. Out of a abundance of caution (and possibly some laziness), I've spent the morning lounging in bed. I am about to have some therapeutic chocolate ice cream as well.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you. Thank you so much for growing babies for a special family! May your pregnancy be uneventful and healthy.

    ReplyDelete