Thursday, May 9, 2013

Rough week

Not pregnancy-related, but it's been a hard week from a personal perspective.  We're having an issue with one of our (beloved) dogs, yesterday our kitchen ceiling fell through and created a huge mess, something died in the attic and stunk up the house, I left the house this morning and drove a block before realizing my pants had 4" gaps in the center seams.  Some big things, some small things, but it all adds up to not a lot of fun.  Ready to leave the plagues behind.

Two bright spots:

- I just received notice that I've been accepted into a professional organization for reproductive technology attorneys.  It's nice to gain a professional community and a relevant credential in one swoop.  Yay, me!

- Yesterday, I got the fetal doppler I ordered earlier this week in the mail.  I haven't had the chance to open it, but I should get to try it out tonight.  After our loss in the fall, I think being able to check on heartbeats every so often will be a great comfort.  I do feel good about this pregnancy and these babies, but I'll still take some reassurance!

No comments:

Post a Comment