Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Insurance Follow-up

Hey!  Good news.  I called my secondary insurance company to follow up on my gap exception request to cover Mary Barnett (my wonderful midwife) and I am "Covered and Approved."  Yahoo!  Now I just have to wait for my primary insurance provider to switch over to the same company on September 1 to hopefully just get the same coverage decision applied to that policy as well.  But even just having one approved is awesome.

I had a rough night yesterday.  I'd been feeling better since getting off of the Vivelle patches, but I ate a big lunch yesterday (a gyro, which was delicious at the time) and it made me sick, sick, sick.  I should have just thrown up and been done with it, but instead I was miserable and nauseated from about 5 to 9.  Blech.  I drove to pick up Mariela from dance with a plastic bag next to me, because I thought I would lose the battle, but I made it.

No more big lunches.  :)  Today I had soup and a fruit cup and I am A-Ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment