Monday, July 2, 2012

Update

Just talked to Andrea, who (finally) got my lab results, but still not the ultrasound report.  My estrogen was really high-- something over 1000 (they want over 300), so I'm going to start weaning off the Vivelle patches.  I'm supposed to go down to 2 patches.  And my progesterone was 30-something and she said that, since we saw the heartbeat, I'm good to go off the PIO shots and just do Crinone once a day.

HALLELUJAH!!!!

Oh, Evil PIO, I will not miss you.

She said I should go back on Thursday for repeat blood work, to see if we're ready to wean off the Vivelle completely.  Yay, more results to get lost!  I kid, I kid.  Sort of.

She also said the follow-up ultrasound would probably be in two weeks, so on July 13th.  I assume I'll have to wait until Barb gets back from vacation to get the order for that and get it scheduled.

No comments:

Post a Comment