Friday, June 22, 2012

5 Weeks


Baby is the size of a sesame seed.  Both the heart and neural tube (to-be brain) are developing this week.

I still don't have symptoms to speak of.  I had some round ligament pain this morning-- just passing muscle pain in my abdomen, where my uterus is growing and claiming new space for itself.  Still taking pregnancy tests.  I only have two left, so that will stop soon.  But they're awfully pretty.


I prefer the other tests (OSOMs) to these (Dollar Store).  The black dye on the OSOMs doesn't fade nearly as much as the pink dye, so I can look back over my collection and compare them.  The pink dye tests fade as they dry, so unless I take a picture, I can't remember precisely what they looked like.

On day three of PIO and I'm back to hating it.  That first day was the best by far.  Now I have two sore hips and am amassing a collection of lollipops.  I continue to hope Barb was right in saying that I would only be on them until the heartbeat/s, which is hopefully next Friday, a week from today.  PIO is no fun.

The progesterone (whether Crinone or PIO) also makes me sleepy.  Yawn.

My family got back from Montana last night.  Sounds like they had fun.  I have all of two days with the girls before they ship off to overnight camp for 10 days.  I've hardly seen them!  Hopefully they can rest and relax over the next couple of days, so they're ready for camp fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment