Friday, June 15, 2012

The longest day ever

I expected results sometime around 10.  By noon, the anxiety was just too much and I started texting M and emailing Barb to see what was going on.  At 2:45, I called the lab to make sure they had faxed the results to the right number-- they said they had, but they would fax again.  And then finally, a little before 3:30, M called and said "Siiiiiiiiimmmmiiiiii..." with what, even over the phone, was obviously a big smile on his face. So I knew he had results.

And the number is: 302!  Yeeha!  Barb told them they wanted anything over 100, so this was a great result.  Going by averages, this would be a good twin number.  Considering my personal history, though, I'm going to guess we have one that stuck around.  Have to wait another couple of weeks to solve that mystery.

So very exciting news!  I will go in on Monday for my repeat test, and this time they'll also check my estrogen and progesterone levels, to make sure none of my meds need to get tweaked.  By Monday, my beta level should be right around 1,000.

No comments:

Post a Comment