Monday, June 18, 2012

So bummed (pun?)

Ugh.  I am not a happy camper.  Barb told me I have to start progesterone injections.  Not cool.  Progesterone in oil = PIO = what I thanked my lucky stars to avoid.  It's an intramuscular (IM) injection (not a subcutaneous shot, like the Lupron was).  Big needle.  In the butt.  Of thick, nasty oil.  People get welts from this stuff.  And bruising, and nerve damage.  Yuuuuuuck.

I don't want to.

If I have to, I will, obviously.  I'll do anything it takes to keep this a healthy pregnancy.  But I've asked for a repeat lab test (I'll go to another lab) to see if there might have been lab error at work here, or if doubling the Crinone dose is enough to make a difference.  I demand a recount!

I am totally dragging at this news.  I feel like crying.  Boo.  Hiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment