Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Future dentist?

Baby C-- whom I rarely feel-- went crazy today when I was at the dentist.  Maybe it was the reclined position (not one I'm usually in, even if I'm laying in bed) or maybe it was just genetics, but this kid had a big ol' party as soon as I got in the chair.  I was there for about an hour and he just kept kicking.  Funny.  No cavities, by the way. But I should floss more.  Now you know all my secrets.

Baby A and Baby B seemed to be wrestling earlier-- both active at the same time.  So I've actually felt all three today.  Always a good thing!  I really am excited that I'll just feel them more and more as time goes on.  They're already my buddies.

Doing well on eating again today.  I'm about 4 servings short on milk since we ran out this morning, but thanks to my lovely mother, I'm restocked as soon as I get home.  A week from today I get to see if all of this eating is spawning some massive growth in these babies.  Should be fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment