Saturday, March 9, 2013

3dp5dt

Not yet! I tested at 2dp, 2.5dp, and 3dp. No lines yet. Not for lack of looking either- I've held those suckers at every angle in every light imaginable. Sometimes I convince myself that I can see where the line is supposed to go, but there's really not even a ghost of one yet.

I will test again in the middle of the night tonight (3.5dp) and then tomorrow at lunch (4dp). 4dp5dt is when I got my positive last time, so I do expect tomorrow's test to be positive.

Testing has not been nerve-wracking in the slightest thus far. I have a calm confidence and trust that everything is going to work out. The only reason I'm testing so often is because I have this silly obsession with catching the very first possible BFP (big fat positive). Once I get one, no more middle of the night testing- that's just silly.

Unrelated: I took out the ear needles. Ah. They were getting annoying- especially sleeping on my side. Needle-free, until I start Lovenox.

No comments:

Post a Comment