Monday, March 25, 2013

Procrastinating

I have a million things to do and not one bit of motivation to do them, so here I am updating on... a lack of symptoms, I suppose?  I still don't feel any different at all-- it's easy enough to forget I'm pregnant (possibly with a litter).  I had the teeniest bit of fleeting nausea this weekend, but under any other circumstances, I wouldn't have even taken note.  I also have a tiny bit of spotting that seems to be ongoing, which I think is just slight irritation from the Crinone, or possibly a cervical polyp again-- not concerning.  I've been sleeping through the night (once I start the progesterone, I'm usually up at least once).  Pretty normal appetite-- more than usual sometimes, less than usual other times-- that adds up to "usual," right?

I had lunch with a good friend today who knows a local mom who carried spontaneous triplets to 38 weeks (and then exclusively breastfed them for 6 months-- I'm pretty sure there's an extra special merit badge for that).  If we do end up in Tripletville, that's another person at the top of my list for people to talk to.

I truly haven't been thinking about the 2 vs. 3 question too much for the last several days.  Logically, it seems all signs point to three.  So that's what I've accepted for now, though I think actually seeing three sacs on Friday will still be shocking.

I'm 5 weeks, 3 days pregnant today.  So far, so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment