Monday, March 4, 2013

Fantastic news!

YES!

Barb emailed me and told me transfer would be on Wednesday.  Of course, that wasn't good enough for me!  I need details!

FINALLY (lol), M called.  Everything looks great!

Of the 6 that fertilized, we have:

1 x 10-cell, 4- quality
2 x 8-cell, 4 quality
2 x 8-cell, 4- quality
1 x 5-cell, 3+ quality

8-cell is where they are expected to be at this stage and 4 is the best quality, so these are pretty fan-flippin'-tastic results.  Any anxiety I was feeling is gone.  Ahhhhh.

I feel like those 2 8-cell, quality 4 embryos are going to go the distance.  Come on, guys-- you've got this!  And that doesn't let the others off the hook.  Bundle up, little ones, because 2 or 3 of you are going in the freezer.

So, transfer is Wednesday at 12:30.  I have to be there by at least 12 for bloodwork, but really I need to wait and see when the acunpuncture appointment is-- I'm guessing I'll need to be there by 11:30, maybe.

Rick is going with me-- this will be his first time.  But as I keep saying, my two best pregnancies were the ones where he was there when I got pregnant, so this has to be a good luck charm!

Can't wait.  Good times are around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment