Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Hungry, hungry hippo

Oh, good gracious.  I am starving.  So hungry.  I ate breakfast this morning, but I don't think it was enough protein (I had leftover cauliflower soup and some clementines) and I could eat off my own leg about now.  I'm holding out for a few more minutes to go with some coworkers to a fish fry on the Capitol grounds.  Hurry, people.  I am (we are) hungry.

I truly have not one bit of a symptom otherwise.  I've been sleeping just fine, good energy levels for the most part, no nausea.  Yes, I'm not even 5 weeks pregnant, so I think that is to be expected.  But I figured with the enormous hormone levels, I might have it a little rougher.  Not yet!  I think it's been closer to 5.5-6 weeks that I've experienced symptoms in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment