Friday, March 15, 2013

Live blogging results


N just texted that M is on the phone with Barb.

He will call as soon as he hangs up.

I AM DYING HERE.

M just texted: "Hey N and I are leaving for a bit.  Call you in a while."

I texted: "Shush."  And then my phone rang.

9dp5dt hCG beta = 662.

Barb says she's seen singletons with numbers like that, but I'm saying NO WAY.

I think this is a 2+ guarantee.

Barb says it's "definitely not triplets."

I don't know about that either.  I think triplets are still a real possibility, though I do feel a little less panicky than I did earlier.  Just a *little* though.  If you look at that SMO list, we're still at the tip-top of the range for twins and we smashed the range for triplets. 

Our result is 220% what it was last time.  The question remains-- round up or round down??  2 or 3?  We're all banking on two right now.  We'll see what Monday's repeat looks like and settle in for the loooooong two week wait for the ultrasound.



No comments:

Post a Comment