Friday, March 15, 2013

Jackpot!

Betabase.info remains down, but Wayback Machine saves the day!  http://classic-web.archive.org/web/20081001000000*/http://www.betabase.info

I took screenshots of the information I wanted.  Not every page was archived, but this is a very good start!

14dpo = 9dp5dt Twin Pregnancies (I did not bother copying Single Pregnancies, and Triplet Pregnancies wasn't archived): [Note that 662 is in approximately the highest 2-3% for twins; it is in the top 1% for singles; last time our number of 302 on this day puts us in the top 10% for singles; my pregnancy that started out as twins was in the top 2% for twins at 15dpo.  I like making hCG.]


18dpo = 13dp5dt Twin Pregnancies:


Triplet day-specific information wasn't archived.  Darn.

Overall Triplet Chart:


Overall Twin Chart:


 Overall Single Chart:


This is a few years old (2008, I think), but Doubling Times for Multiple Pregnancies:


Doubling Times for Singleton Pregnancies (from 2010):


And the data nerd REJOICES!  All is right in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment