Saturday, March 2, 2013

Fertility report

M texted and called me with the fertility report this morning at about 10:30. Haven't had the chance to talk with him yet, because I was on the road to Houston (and driving someone else).

Anyway, results are:

18 retrieved
13 mature
6 fertilized

Looking back on my predictions, you'll see that's not quite as high as I'd hoped. Actually, it puts us right on track with the last cycle.

So hopefully on Monday there are still 4 or more embryos growing. I'm a little more nervous now, just because I feel like there's less of a cushion, if that makes sense.

Definitely still staying positive and I feel good about the cycle. Not sure I want to place my bets on having embryos left to freeze anymore, but I do still think we will have two pretty ones to transfer.

No comments:

Post a Comment