Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I got bored

7dp5dt.


 
Compared to 9dp/12dp last time:
 

I'm thinking today's is about the same as 9dp last time-- maybe a smidgen darker, though that test was taken in the morning, so it's actually more like 8.75dp5dt.

So let's say, just for kicks, that my hCG level this morning was the same as it was on 9dp5dt last time = about 300.  And let's say I have the same doubling time that I had between the two test last time, which was about 35 hours.  That would put us at about 775 on Friday and maybe 3000+ on Monday.

Holy moly.  That is squarely in my panic range.  ALERT! ALERT!

In other news, I figure there's a possibility that Texas Fertility will be closed on Good Friday, which would put our first ultrasound on 4/1, April Fool's Day, instead.  Now wouldn't that be a hoot...

No comments:

Post a Comment